Monday, October 18, 2010

Happiness and Work

Many of the happiness one wants to experiance is the joy of doing what you love. If one gets stuck in a job they don't like then how would they enjoy it? They wouldn't find it enjoyable and that's why people hate their jobs. If people were to do what they love then they would love their job and love their work. It might even make you a workaholic but it wouldn't matter to you because you're getting paid to do what you love. That's the best kind of work there is.
How happiness and work would relate to me would be that I enjoy to write and I would love to write in my future. I don't know if I can start on that right away, but if I can I'll love my job! Loving your job is what makes happiness happen. You're not happy if you're not enjoying what you're doing. This is why having something you enjoy doing will make me happy and almost anyone happy mainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment