Monday, October 18, 2010

What I learned about myself?

Well I think I learned next to nothing. Sure I mean like, I know I want to be a writer! But it depends on which one. See, I've not done much research on the matter so I don't know if I want to be a technical writer, a novelist, fictional writing, anything really. I don't even mind what I write as long as I get paid...well...except journalism...that just sounds annoyingly tiring. You know...maybe I should research which makes more money! The thing is, I enjoy writing in a large variety of ways; so it doesn't really matter what I do with the writing. Mays well write for what will make me more money right? Though there's a risk...what if the tech writer makes more money but the books I write become best sellers and I make millions? Who knows what will happen...it's really all a gamble...I guess I'll try both if I have time! Maybe I'll have tine for both, and make double the money and still enjoy it! Yeah...that's perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment